Basic shoot includes:
- travel 1/2 hour away from golden
- shoot with my Nikon D50 system.
- location of your choosing, with input from me.
- using existing lighting and up to one external
- unlimited poses, people and sittings.
- 400-600 digital photos 5 meg pix
- most people want at least a few that are print
ready on the CD.
- therefore I normally spend one hour after the
shoot to process files and prepare for print.
- Processing includes:
- initial review of files to sort "good" from "bad"
based on sharpness and overall appearance.
- of the good ones, I will crop, color, contrast
adjust them and pull out the "best ones"
- Best files will be detailed inspected and resized
to fit print sizes and resolutions.
- Once that is completed I will burn a CD or DVD
- all photos taken, untouched.
- touched up "good" photos
- print ready "best" photos
- any editable files created.
- I will leave the CD with you before I leave the
location of the shoot.
Optional Follow up services:
Free follow up services.
- training and instruction is available to get you
up to speed on using internet and local printing labs if needed.
- current prices and any sales for many labs is
listed and kept up to date on my web site.
- a list of places to avoid can also be found on my
Billed follow up services:
- billed at normal rate
- are these optional printing:
- I can do the printing for you
- arrange for special printing needs.
- digital enhancements
- touch ups and improvements
- change backgrounds
- add people not in initial shoot afterwards.
- merge several good photos into one final one. (
I.e., groups where not everyone is looking at camera )
- creating slide shows, movies, html pages, contact
sheets, file conversions etc.
- and any thing else you can think of to digitally
modify the photo.